Monstrous Multitudes arise!

I know these aren't necessarily Halloween themed sets, buut everybody needs more monsters, particularly when they're Kobolds, Ogres, Golems, and a side of Berserkers. Check into my shop at One Book Shelf to pick them up;
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=4300

More new-old kits up at One Monk.com, I'll keep adding things to the Downloads page as they get unearthed or revamped. Let me know if there's something specific you're looking for that I haven't reloaded yet. http://onemonk.com/Home.html

One of the questions I've been getting about the future is, "Are you just going to re-release all of the old stuff and then call it a day?" Well, I wasn't quite asked like that, but the answer is no, there is more to come. After all of the old kits are back on-line I will be releasing what I'm calling expansions and completions for the different lines. Particularly for the Elf army; they'll be getting cavalry and light infantry expansions and some forest creature helpers. I want the Elven Alliance to be able to go toe-to-toe with the Undead Horde on the tabletop. At some point next year the Orcs and Goblins will be getting some reinforcements, the Skelebots will be getting some heavier support in January, the Chimera Hybrids will be getting their heavy supports in December, next spring will also see expansions for the Terra Force Marines and Elite Marines with special and heavy weapons troops, and more post-apocalyptic sets for some Wasteland warfare. My personal focus is on sci-fi so the releases are going to be weighted heavier in that direction, my apologies to the Fantasy mini fans out there. Mayhem in Paper will also continue to produce Steamtanks and soon some scenery kits.
Whew!

Sound ambitious? I'd certainly hope so. :) I've gotten a great deal of the maintenance and infrastructure of the new organization completed so I'm able to devote more time to the art side of the business now, which feels great!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment