Front page updates

I have several new updates for the front page, and many tweaks to the layout. I hope all of you enjoy the revised layout. I am trying to include as much relevant info pertinent to print and play gaming. If there is something I'm missing, just let me know and I'll review it and maybe add it as well.

Arion Games, leader among the rendered figure publishers.















Irregular Magazine, a free quarterly miniatures and wargame magazine.











Print & Play Podcast, the original print and play audio reviews and news podcast











Print and Play Guild at BGG, the core group for print and play card and board games.











I have more of these updates and additions, but need to spread them out a bit so I can spend time designing figures...
JIM

No comments:

Post a Comment